Archive

Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Plexus DownUnder
This is my blog for Plexus products here in Australia.
Have a look around and if you have any questions you can email me by clicking on my profile (Plexus Down Under), or you can visit my official Plexus site here: http://downunder.myplexusproducts.com/

Everyday I will be posting some examples of how Plexus has helped others to lose weight and get healthy, and I will be sharing my journey with you.

To order products you do need to go to my official site and log in with your name and email address. 

Here is a brief rundown on me and what I have ahead of me:

Well I just got the scales out (normally my enemy) and found I'm actually not as fat as I thought I was! So with the help of some height/weight charts I figured I need to lose 25kg (55lbs) to be in a very healthy range for my height and fr
ame. This is good news, I was sure I would need to lose at least 35kg (77lbs).
So I can't wait for my Plexus to arrive and I can get going on it.
 
Here is a testimonial from someone who has been taking Plexus Slim for a while.  Her name is Amanda
 

When I graduated high school 7 years ago I was 98 pounds and 5'2". I never knew what it felt like to be anything other than "too skinny" and was used to eating everything in sight and never gained an ounce...until I got pregnant. My daughter is almost 3 and I was miserable and lost all self esteem until May of this year. Here's my before and during pic! I have lost 3 more pounds since the picture on the right! Only 11 more to go to reach my goal weight! I have my confidence back and love myself again! THANK YOU PLEXUS!
 
So what are you waiting for - give Plexus a go.
 

0 comments:

Contributors