Archive

Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

3 Days: 3 Kilos

Hi Slimmers
Well guess what - I've done 3 days of Plexus Slim and I've lost 3 kg or 6.6lbs.  Pretty impressive eh?
I was taking my Pink drink with half an Accelerator capsule, and I even forgot to do that on one of the days.
I have around 23kg to lose all up, I think that might be a bit much now I'm a bit older, might make me look a bit too old, so I will see how I go. The most important thing is I've started.
I also hunted up a new testimonial for you today.  This lady's name is Laura Grove and here is her Plexus story.
~~~~~~~~~
 Ive lost a total of 34 lbs since on Plexus and a total of 38lbs from the first picture to the last! I love the energy I get with Plexus and the conrol over food! I no longer snack when I am NOT hungry!
~~~~~~~~
I've noticed that too, I'm not very hungry and I don't want to snack.

0 comments:

Contributors